- Faith Formation
- Fish Fry
- Scrip Program
- Contact Us
- Sign In
Check out our preschool and 5K program by setting up an appointment for a tour! Call 647-2422 or contact Ms. Faber via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to show you what we have to offer your family!
St. Mary Preschool- A Great Option!
We are excited to be working with 26 children during the 2016-17 school year in our preschool! Our teachers have a great deal of professional experience in working with preschool children, and they welcome you to visit and check out the classrooms to see all our preschool has to offer! In 3K, we utilize the Learn Every Day curriculum, which incorporates the development of academic, social, and gross/fine motor skills. We assess each of our students and provide parents with helpful information on their child's current levels of development. We also incorporate Bible-based teachings throughout the day. Our preschool students also can participate in music classes and the music programs at St. Mary School! We offer a full range of services including hot lunches and extended hours (7:30 - 4:30). Our classrooms are brand new, filled with natural light, and are air conditioned. We have much to offer, are competitively priced, and provide your children with so much more than care. Give us a call to set up a tour!
- Full and part time educational programming for 3 and 4 year olds.
- We utilize the Learn Every Day preschool curriculum in 3K and the Happily Ever After language arts program in 4K!
- We incorporate play-based learning throughout the day.
- Classrooms are brand new!
- We offer a safe and nurturing environment in a faith-based setting.
- Our center is family oriented, and we encourage and appreciate the involvement of our families!
- Hot lunches are available through our school lunch program.
- Open to children/families of all faiths.
- Happy noises are heard throughout the day in our preschool! Our kids are truly happy to be here!
- Preschool students have full access to our playground equipment!
- Music program is available to students.
Tuition Rates for 2016-17
Educational Programming begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:15. Before and after school care is available at no extra cost for preschool students beginning at 7:30 a.m. and ending at 4:30 p.m.
Weekly (5 days a week from 7:30-4:30) $125 per week*
3-Day per week package M/W/F OR T/TH/F $100 per week*
2-Day per week package $70 per week
Half Day 7:30 - 12:30 (Programming begins at 8:00) $25*
3K Additional Option
Single Day $35*
*Lunch options are available.
Applications are now being accepted.
Contact Principal Vicki Faber for more information or to schedule a tour of the school!
St. Mary Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.